A quick checklist of tasks that need to be completed at the start of every semester.
Tasks to do during the break.
- Get all eboard members financially certified through Campus Life. (Fall Semester Only)
- Hold weekly/bi-weekly eboard meetings.
- Discuss plans and brainstorm for next semester.
- Reserve meeting space.
- Triage and review tasks from previous semester to plan for coming semester (see project board).
- Plan for the Activities Gala. (Fall Semester Only)
- Complete any outstanding eboard transition tasks
At Start of Semester¶
Tasks for last few weeks of break.
- Set up a meeting with the club faculty adviser to discuss plans for the semester.
- Create a poster for the start of the semester.
- Present at Activities Gala (fall semester only).
- Send out a welcome email to people from the gala and returning members.
- Find a weekly eboard meeting time based on schedules of all eboard members in Rochester.
First Week of Semester¶
Tasks which should be done the first few weeks of classes.
- Have an eboard member attend the All Clubs Meeting.
- Get ready for the first few meetings.
- Send first meeting emails.
- Verify budget allocation from campus life.